Delivery and Warranty
- The Order is delivered to the delivery address indicated by the Customer at the time of the Order.
- Delivery is made via FUTURLOG/MPO Logistics for orders in Europe and in the UK and via Floship for orders made in the US.
Geographical areas concerned
- We ship to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States.
- France: 1 to 3 working days
- UK & European Union (except France): 3 to 5 working days
- US: 2 to 12 working days
- The above-mentioned delivery times run from the date of the Order Confirmation.
- In the event of a late delivery by NOERDEN that is not due to force majeure, the Customer may terminate the contract by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt if, after instructing NOERDEN by the same means to deliver the Order within a reasonable additional period, delivery has not been made within that period, pursuant to the provisions of Article L.216-2 of the Consumer Code.
- In the context of the Product Ordering Service, Customers benefit from legal non-conformity guarantees, and those for hidden defects in the item sold.
- For your information, when acting on the basis of the legal conformity guarantee, all consumers:
- Have two (2) years from the delivery of the item to take action;
- May choose between repairing or replacing the goods, subject to the conditions of cost stipulated in Article L. 217-4 of the Consumer Code;
- Are exempted from providing proof of the non-conformity of goods during the twenty-four (24) months following their delivery.
- The legal conformity guarantee applies independently of any commercial guarantee granted.
- All consumers may also decide to implement the guarantee against hidden defects of the item sold within the meaning of Article 1641 of the Civil Code. In this case, they may choose between cancelling the sale or a reduction of the sale price, pursuant to Article 1644 of the Civil Code.
- If Customers notice that the Products that have been delivered are defective, non-compliant or damaged, they may return them to NOERDEN according to the following procedures.
- Within a reasonable timeframe and at the latest within twenty-four (24) hours of delivery, they must contact NOERDEN’s customer service by email at the address indicated in the article on “Site and Services Operator” or by going to the “Customer Service” section on the Contact page of the Site, specifying the nature of the defect, non-compliance or damage found.
- Customer should also include in their request a photograph of the Product showing the defect, non-compliance or damage as clearly as possible.
- NOERDEN will then indicate whether or not it is necessary to return the Product(s) to NOERDEN. If so, Customers should send back the Product(s), and can obtain a refund of the return costs upon presentation of supporting documents in a form of voucher of the same value on the Site.
- The Products must be returned to NOERDEN in their original packaging, accompanied by the relevant Invoice and the return number provided by NOERDEN.
- Products may be tested but this test must not go beyond what is necessary to verify their conformity and working condition. No adhesive tape should be attached to the Product or its packaging. Any protective film applied to the Product should only be removed when strictly necessary for testing.
- The above guarantees cannot be activated if the defect or non-conformity results from the following circumstances:
- Improper use or maintenance of the Product
- Improper storage of the Product
- Exposure of the Product to water or moisture
- Collision or fire
- Infiltration of sand, dust or dirt
- The Product’s exposure to extreme weather conditions
- Use of the Product with products of other brands
- Unusual or abnormal use of the Products
- Any signs of wear and tear on the Product, particularly dents or scratches, resulting from its use by the Customer
- Viruses or other software problems introduced into the Product
- When the battery has not been changed by a professional and subsequent damage occurs.
- NOERDEN will carry out the necessary checks and replace or refund the Product(s), depending on the choice indicated by the Customer.
- NOERDEN will refund the Customer within fourteen (14) days of the Customer’s notification requesting a refund. Taxes are non-refundable, which Customers acknowledge and accept.
- If it is impossible to replace the Product(s), NOERDEN reserves the right to send the Customer any other Product of equivalent value, which the Customer acknowledges and accepts.