Right of withdrawal
Exercising the right of withdrawal
- Customers who have placed Orders on the Site have a period of fourteen(14) days from the order’s date of receipt to change their mind. They can exercise this right of withdrawal by sending NOERDEN, before the expiry of the aforementioned period, an e-mail to the address shown in the “Site and Services Operator” article, or by sending NOERDEN any other unambiguous statement expressing their wish to withdraw.
- Customers must return the Product(s) concerned by the Order via the carrier they choose as soon as possible, and no later than fourteen (14) days after notifying their decision to withdraw.
- The exercise of the right of withdrawal requires no reason to be given. No penalty will be imposed on Customers, apart from return costs, for which Customers are responsible and must pay.
- The Product(s) must be returned to NOERDEN in their original packaging, with all accessories if relevant, without any trace of use. It/they must be accompanied by a copy of the relevant Invoice. The Customer is deemed responsible if any Products are damaged when returned to NOERDEN.
- Customers will be refunded the price of their Order as soon as possible, no later than fourteen (14) days from the date of actual receipt by NOERDEN of the withdrawal request. However, at the Customer’s request, NOERDEN may defer this refund until the Product(s) concerned by the Order is/are actually received.
- The return costs remain the Customer’s responsibility.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- As an exception, Customers who purchase a gift card are expressly informed and accept that it constitutes digital content not provided on a physical medium, and it is provided in full to Customers upon payment.
- In application of article L221-28 13° of the Consumer Code, Customers are expressly informed and expressly accept that if they wish to purchase a gift card, they must waive the abovementioned right of withdrawal at the time of the Order by ticking the box provided for this purpose on the Site.
Right of return & exchange
- For Orders placed on the Site, returns can be processed within 14 days of receiving the delivery.
- Returns are at the expense of the Customer; NOERDEN highly recommend Costumers to provide tracking on their parcel so that they may accurately locate their return.
- Once NOERDEN receive the Customer’s return, he/she will receive a confirmation email from NOERDEN’s customer service department.
- Parcels may be opened to test Products, but the testing of Products may not go beyond what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning. No tape is to be attached to Products or Products packaging. Any protective films applied to Products should only be removed where strictly necessary to test them.
- Once the return is received and inspected, should the Customer not wish to replace the Product, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Taxes are non-refundable.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- In the unlikely event that a Product is received faulty or with production failure, a replacement will be given. Customers shall contact NOERDEN’s customer service for more info about the right of return & exchange procedure.